Intimate, thought-provoking and off-the-record conversations to answer the questions that are top-of-mind for Canadian leaders globally.
In this unprecedented time, entrepreneurs and leaders are being asked tough questions. Can entrepreneurs succeed where governments stumble? What does it mean to be a values-based leader? Should you embrace or disarm an activist workforce? How should companies contribute to their communities to combat the largest issues that face them?
Participants will hear from both prominent and under-amplified Canadians leading world-changing companies and those motivated to solve generational problems.
Throughout 2021, C100 Summits will bring together our members, the preeminent global community of Canadian leaders & entrepreneurs to inspire one another, build long-lasting connections with fellow Canadian leaders and galvanize a community of unofficial Canadian ambassadors to the world.
- Canadian founders & executives of impactful, growth-stage technology companies (200+ employees, post-Series B)
- High-impact Canadian expatriates in leadership within technology companies, and are motivated to engage in mentorship, networking, and dialogue with the Canadian startup community
What are our goals with the Summit?
- Inspire a Canadian brand of global leadership and ambassadorship
- Foster and deepen connections between C100 Charter Members, Members, and Partners
- Shine a light on some of the most compelling Canadians leading in technology today
What’s the Program?
- High-profile thought leaders in fireside sessions
- Conversations will include discussions about values-based leadership and employee activism
- Track-based discussions led by experts and innovators. Some examples include:
- Social Impact: Building a more Diverse Tech Sector and the Consequences of the Pandemic on Women
- Healthcare: The Vaccine rollout and Building Tech to solve the Mental Health Crisis
- Finance: Decentralization vs the Incumbents
- Media: The Changing Nature of Content Consumption
- Campfire sessions
- Intimate, curated, small discussion groups to rekindle your network and invest in the C100 community
- An opportunity to reflect with others on what the past year has been like, professionally and personally
*NOTE: Please use Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access both the registration page and Summit event as those browsers are supported.