Your Introduction to Silicon Valley
Valley 101 is a great starting point for Canadian entrepreneurs hoping to get 1:1 access to a Silicon Valley investor. We initiate conversations surrounding important topics such as:
- How to build a strong professional network in Silicon Valley
- Accelerators, incubators and programs available
- Information on C100 programs for early and growth-stage entreprenerus
- Funding trends and tips
- Guidance and feedback on pitches from successful investors
- Peer to peer evaluation from similar, early-stage startups
Valley 101 is also an introduction to the C100 network. Attendees have the opportunity to meet the executive team of the C100 as well as charter members, mentors and investors. This is one of the most beneficial programs for getting involved with the C100.
Attendees are required to complete the registration form in full and meet all the following criteria:
- Canadian founder or employee of a seed-stage company.
- A company headquartered either in Canada or U.S.
- Can clearly benefit from attending Valley 101.
Frequently Asked Questions
how often does valley 101 take place?
Valley 101 held quarterly in the afternoons prior to Canadians in Tech. Take a look at our event calendar to see the dates and locations for each event.
Who attends these events?
Valley 101 is ideal for Canadian founders or employees of a seed-stage company headquartered either in Canada or U.S. We also invite charter members, mentors and entrepreneurs from our network who are interested in meeting startups in these funding stages.
Read the FAQ and still have a question? Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter.