Canadian Technology Accelerator
Once a month C100 Charter Members spend a few hours with the companies that are taking part in the Canadian Technology Accelerator in San Francisco and Sunnyvale. This three month program is hosted by the Canadian Consulate in San Francisco and Palo Alto and is a great opportunity for companies looking to get immersed in the Silicon Valley.
Ideal candidates are product-ready SMEs with a potential for high growth and in need of:
- Strategic partnerships;
- New customer acquisition;
- A soft landing for setting up a local business development office.
As a participant of the CTA, you will benefit from:
- Office space amongst inspired and likeminded global entrepreneurs;
- Introductions to experienced mentors and advisors such as the Canadian executive expatriate group, the C100;
- Access to industry leaders and talents;
- Networking events with partners and investors;
- Additional support from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service.
Four facilities offer workspace that is fully paid by the CTA initiative. Companies are responsible for their visas, as well as for travel, living and lodging expenses.