48hrs in the Valley
The C100's flagship mentorship program that accelerates Canadian startup growth through business development.
48hrs in the Valley is a semi-annual highly-selective program teaching a talented group of up-and-coming Canadian startups the realities of the business world here in the Silicon Valley.
C100 invites some of Canada's most promising startups to the Silicon Valley for 48 hours of mentorship, workshops, investor meetings, strategic partner visits and networking - all with the purpose of creating a more informed, connected and empowered Canadian startup society.
2015 48hrs in the Valley
June 22 - 24, 2015
Theme: Business Development & Growth
Core Topics: Think Bigger | Move Faster | Get Connected
Selected companies will have the opportunity to:
• Become better acquainted with the startup community in Silicon Valley
• Receive mentorship from C100 members and our partner network
• Pitch their business model to high-profile VCs and investors
• Learn best practices of business development within their specific industry sectors
• Network with other Canadian startups in
similar growth stages
48 Hours in the Valley Selection Criteria
• Ideally, at least $1M in total funding (bootstrapped, angels, VC)
• Shipping GA product to customers and demonstration of product/market fit (eg: users, paying customers
• Meaningful traction and anticipated growth projections over the next 24 months e.g., $1M run-rate B2B or significant user traction B2C (no private beta)
• Exceptional team
Many thanks to our C100 Sponsors for making this program possible: