48hrs in the Valley
The C100's flagship mentorship program that accelerates Canadian startup growth through business development.
Twice a year the C100 selects some of Canada's most promising startups to the Silicon Valley for 48 hours of mentorship, workshops, investor meetings, strategic partner visits and networking - all with the purpose of creating a more informed, connected and empowered Canadian startup society.
The next 48 Hours in the Valley is June 22 - 24, 2015
June 2015 Theme: Business Development & Growth
Core Topics: Think Bigger | Move Faster | Get Connected
Selected companies will have the opportunity to:
• Become better acquainted with the startup community in Silicon Valley
• Receive mentorship from C100 members and our partner network
• Pitch their business model to high-profile VCs and investors
• Learn best practices of business development within their specific industry sectors
• Network with other Canadian startups in
similar growth stages