C100 had an incredible 2015! Along with adding a short list of new programs including Valley 101 & Funding $eries, the Dock Challenge, and Venture North, we grew by adding 5 new team members and we've recently moved to our new home, Canada House, in San Francisco!
Catch up on a few highlights from the year below:
C100 Announces Valley 101: "What is Silicon Valley and How Can Canadians Best Navigate It?" via TechVibes
- "Female venture capitalist is breaking the mould in Silicon Valley" via Globe & Mail
- TechWomen Canada: TechWomen Canada Program to Connect Female Entrepreneurs to Silicon Valley via TechVibes
Dock (Un)Conference July 22-24, 2015
- Calling on all Canadian Serial Tech Entrepreneurs via TechVibes
Venture North was the first event of its kind to host 30 Silicon Valley investors in Toronto during the Toronto International Film Festival, including a Startup Challenge, 30 featured startups, investor introductions, private film screenings, networking opportunities, and more.
- Startups use TIFF as a Lure for Silicon Valley Cash via Globe & Mail
- Is Canada finally developing a sustainable startup ecosystem? via Canadian Business
- Do You Need to be in Silicon Valley to Build a Successful Startup? video via /newsrooms
- Canadian innovation steals the spotlight at Venture North via MaRS
- C100 partners with Ontario government to host Venture North via PE Hub
- New Sponsor: FinTech Leader D+H Becomes Sponsor of the C100
- Our Annual CEO Summit brought together nearly 100 corporate and growth-stage CEOs for 2 days of sessions discussing the importance of a culture of innovation, the culture in Silicon Valley, talent acquisition, globalization, scaling capital, and other topics pertinent to Canadian CEO's.
- What you Missed at C100's CEO Summit via C100
- Recap Video via C100 Vimeo
- C100 Selects Startups for December 48Hrs in the Valley Cohort via BetaKit
- "There's no substitute for Silicon Valley" - Joanne Fedeyko on staying in Canada via Globe & Mail
C100 Co-Chair Scott Bonham on AI via the Globe & Mail